Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Weekly Wisdom


Although I love to save money, I have learned that being too frugal is not always a good thing. Here is my weekly wisdom for the week:


Some things are worth buying new. This lovely tip comes from a very wise man, my husband. As sad as it may sound, my husband has had to remind me a time or two, that sometimes it is better to buy new than used. For example, some people might feel comfortable buying a used pair of underwear. I, on the other hand, do not. Some things are worth buying new. Need another example? Baby bottles--You never know where the bottles have been, honestly. Your baby’s health is more important than saving a few dollars. Although baby bottles can be pricey, some things are just worth buying new. Being frugal can be helpful in some areas of life, but it is okay to buy new too. Saving money is a good thing, but it’s okay to splurge every once in a while.


More weekly wisdom next week!

1 comment: