Thursday, August 5, 2010

Great Resource for Saving a Buck!

When my husband and I were taking about me staying home, he bought me this book:


It ended up being a great resource for how to live on less, and not just for stay at home moms. This book has it all. The author, Jonni McCoy, has already priced out items & compared what is the better buy. She also has recipes for any budget and tips on how to live on less. I found this book to be most helpful in spending less money, especially on groceries. She has tips & directions for how to make things yourself. I also found that she has a website that has even more tips & ideas for living on less. With the economy in the state it's in, living on less is something all of us are being forced to do. Having a family in today's society makes stretching the dollar even more difficult. Jonni has many family-friendly ways to save and she shows you how. Check out her website for more ways to save a buck or two! : http://www.miserlymoms.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment