Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sweet Deal

Copyright Dairy Queen

I don't know about you, but I LOVE Dairy Queen blizzards! Although they are a little pricey, I still crave them often. So, to feed my craving I decided to search for blizzard coupons online a few years ago. I eventually came across a way to buy one blizzard, get one free. Below is the link to Dairy Queen's website where if you become a blizzard fan club member, you can receive 2 BOGO free coupons. You will earn 1 just for signing up & 1 when it's your birthday. It's a pretty sweet deal if you ask me. Especially when you are craving a blizzard on a hot summer night.

At the bottom of the page, there is a box that says "Blizzard Fan Club" and a place to join by entering your first & last name. Then that will take you to a page to fill out a few more things about yourself. Enjoy!!!

http://dairyqueen.com/us-en/

No comments:

Post a Comment